Hiding in the Darkness. Hiding in the Darkness.

Nice

I like your slide guitar work, cool wash of sound, although maybe a bit more reverb than necessary. I almost think the singing is unnecessary, it could work as just an instrumental if you replaced the vocal melody with another guitar line or something. I like the sound overall. Similar to some of my own tracks. Check out my track Starport, you might enjoy it. Cheers!

Dj Lithorph - WeirdShit Dj Lithorph - WeirdShit

Nice!

I have the same problem with my tunes, I'm not sure what genre to call them! I'd call this game music, or electro maybe. I like it, I don't think you need to try and classify it, although that can certainly help people approach it if they have an idea what it's trying to do. Anyways, really cool! Have a listen to my stuff if you can...

Lithorph responds:

Thanks! Yeah ill check you out :P

Decades Decades

Eh...

It sounds pretty generic, like basic techno. I'd try and use some more unique synth sounds if I were you, get more creative with drum sounds. The chords and arpeggios are OK.

Omenism Omenism

YEAH!

Awesome, I like how you take it different places, and you have a good vibe!

cloverkid13 responds:

Boy I sure do =D Just kiddin' I'm not that egotistical even though I am perfect.

A Safer Place A Safer Place

More bass

I like the sounds you've chosen, and the beat is especially cool, but I just want to hear more bass. I can hear the bassline in the background, but I think it should be more prominent. Nice work, though.